Pink readying for first tour after becoming momJuly 16th, 2012 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Pop star Pink is planning a tour for the first time since giving birth to daughter Willow last year.
The “So What” hitmaker put her career on hold after becoming mother, but she recently stepped back into the spotlight with comeback single “Blow Me” that is scheduled for release in September this year.
Now Pink is making plans for a tour to promote the record along with her 13-month-old baby.
“I am looking forward to getting back into it. It feels completely new. I’ve become one of those parents who talks about nothing else other than their kids. I can’t wait to do it because it will be seeing the world through Willow’s eyes,” sun.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.
“It will be devastating every time I have to leave her, but mostly she will be coming with me everywhere I have a pretty cool gig. The longest we have had apart is four hours in the last year. I think she needs a break from me,” she added.
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Willow Smith behind in school lessons because of pop career - Dec 13, 2010
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- Actress Marg Helgenberger leaves CSI - Jan 20, 2012
- Cher itching to get back on stage - Jul 17, 2011
- Willow Smith Comes Up With A Trendy Album - Oct 26, 2010
- Knitting - singer Pink's new hobby - Jul 20, 2011
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Russell Brand demands knighthood - Jun 12, 2012
- Alexandra Burke to play in 'The Bodyguard'? - May 31, 2011
- Pink recovering after stage accident, tweets thank you - Jul 18, 2010
- Willow Smith, a fashion icon - Jul 08, 2011
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011