Pink: I’m not embarrassed about being bisexualMay 3rd, 2009 - 12:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 3 (ANI): Pink has finally put rumours questioning her sexuality to rest by confessing she’s bisexual.
The renowned singer, born as Alecia Moore, has long been dodging questions if she would involve herself with another woman.
And the 29-year-old, who recently got back together with her former husband Carey Hart after a year long separation, revealed her bisexuality did not embarrass her.
“I’m not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am,” News of the World quoted her as saying in an exclusive interview.
She added: “Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it’s unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it.
“It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don’t believe in trends, I just believe in me.” (ANI)
- Singer Pink confesses to being bisexual - May 03, 2009
- Pink pokes fun at pregnancy reports - Apr 19, 2010
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- Now Pink denies being bisexual - May 05, 2009
- I have been really mean, says Pink - May 09, 2010
- Pink planning to start family once tour is over - Aug 04, 2009
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Pink undecided on baby's name - Nov 30, 2010
- When a frog attacked Pink during toilet break - Jul 18, 2009
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012