Pink blasts Kanye West’s love for furJune 1st, 2009 - 2:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 1 (ANI): Pop singer Pink has lashed out at Kanye West over his love for fur.
“Kanye West is the person p***ing me off right now,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“I was at Stella McCartney’s Paris fashion show with the vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Paul McCartney and Kanye West.
“The entire time Kanye is going, ‘They need more fur in this show’. He just wouldn’t shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he’s saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney!
“I was just so grossed out by him. I’m like, ‘You’re an idiot!’
“There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he’s up there. I should wear him.
“Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur,” she added. (ANI)
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- McCartney urges Manmohan to celebrate vegetarianism - Jan 05, 2011
- Kanye West angers PETA with song - Apr 07, 2012
- Designer Stella McCartney urges Lohan to quit fur - Jul 20, 2009
- Stella McCartney to launch kids' clothing line - Sep 15, 2010
- Mccartney immortalised on PETA Stamp - Nov 29, 2011
- Noel Gallagher 'is the next McCartney' - Oct 05, 2010
- Paul Mccartney to start a sightseeing business? - Jan 12, 2012
- McCartney raises voice to save baby elephant in India (With Image) - Jul 26, 2012
- Pink, Stella McCartney, Ricky Gervais support PETAs anti-fur campaign - Mar 09, 2009
- Sonu Sood goes shirtless for PETA ad (With Image) - May 11, 2011
- Paul McCartney lashes out at Madonna's onstage performance - Dec 05, 2009
- Stella McCartney urges Lindsay Lohan to give up fur - Jul 20, 2009
- Hollywood-Bollywood come together for vegan cookbook - Jul 03, 2012
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
Tags: blasts, ethical treatment of animals, fur, ing, kanye west, london, love, paris fashion show, paul mccartney, people for the ethical treatment of animals, pop singer, singer pink, stella mccartney, sun, treatment of animals, vice president, waste of skin