Pierce Brosnan returning to TVNovember 19th, 2010 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 19 (ANI): Former James Bond Pierce Brosnan is set to make a comeback to the small screen after 28 years.
The James Bond star, whose last high-profile stint on TV came in 1980s crime show Remington Steele, has signed up to star in a new thriller series about a private detective, based on the experiences of real life investigator Logan Clarke, reports the Daily Express.
Deadline.com reported that Brosnan will not play the lead in the show, but will take on a smaller part.
The currently unnamed project will be penned by former ER writer/producer Jack Orman, while the former 007 will act as an executive producer. (ANI)
- Brosnan returning to TV with detective series - Nov 19, 2010
- No desire to play Bond again: Brosnan - Jun 16, 2010
- Brosnan teams up with son for Ramchandani's movie - Jun 24, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan to team up with son Sean for big-screen - Jun 25, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan says 007 role left him 'tangled up in his ego' - Aug 09, 2010
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- Bonded Unites Brosnan With Son, Sean - Jun 28, 2010
- Next Bond flick to be Dame Judi Dench's last? - Apr 11, 2010
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011
- Brosnan couldn't digest Craig as Bond - Jan 28, 2010
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan to reprise role in 'The Thomas Crown Affair' sequel - Feb 24, 2010
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'Captive'? - Sep 12, 2011
- Clint Eastwood doesn't regret turning down 007 role - Feb 11, 2010
Tags: 1980s, 28 years, executive producer, experiences, jack orman, james bond pierce brosnan, james bond star, logan clarke, london, pierce brosnan, private detective, remington steele, stint, thriller, unnamed project