‘Petite’ Lady Gaga uses computer trickery to look tallerApril 6th, 2009 - 4:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 6 (ANI): Singer-songwriter Lady Gaga’s short height has forced her to use computer tricks to appear taller in her music videos.
And the 23-year-old singer, who’s 5 feet and 1 inch tall, admits that she’s not the only short star to use the tactic.
“They use this trick where they can make you look bigger than you are,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“It’s great - I am not alone in using this trick. Lots of girls do it, you know,” she added.
- Lady GaGa looks taller in music videos - Apr 06, 2009
- Powerful people think they are taller - Jan 03, 2012
- Lady Gaga 'shock tactics' in new song Judas upsets Catholic leaders - Apr 17, 2011
- The long and short of British law - Sep 08, 2010
- Winehouse not collaborating with Lady Gaga - Jul 31, 2010
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011
- British police: The tall and the short - Nov 18, 2011
- Gaga wins maiden MTV Video Music Award - Aug 29, 2011
- Lady Gaga to premiere her 'You and I' video - Aug 17, 2011
- Gaga falls during Houston show - Apr 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga danced on bleeding feet - Apr 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga talks about her 'Marry the Night' video - Dec 05, 2011
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Lady Gaga releases 'Judas' four days early after song leaked online - Apr 16, 2011
- My only ambition is to maintain musical integrity, says Lady Gaga - Feb 26, 2011