Peter Fonda weds Margaret ‘Parky’ DeVogelaereJune 21st, 2011 - 8:22 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Honolulu, Hawaii, June 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Peter Fonda has walked down the aisle for the third time. On Sunday, Fonda married his fiancée during a ceremony in Hawaii. The actor has been going out with Margaret “Parky” DeVogelaere for some time.
Fonda and his last wife Portia Crockett got divorced earlier this year. His marriage to Portia followed his failed marriage to his first wife Susan Brewer. Fonda and Brewer had two children – Bridget Fonda and Justin Fonda - together. Fonda will be hoping that he will be lucky this time around regarding the marriage.
The 71-year-old is the son of Henry Fonda. He is tagged as a controversial actor in political sense. Fonda’s most controversial remarks was when he called President Barack Obama “f*cking traitor” and later asked his own grandchildren to hate the president. He went further to urge the grandchildren to take arms against the US president.
Fonda achieved his own fame for his role in the movie “Easy Rider.” He has also appeared in minor films and in 1999 he played the role of a corrupt L.A. music producer in the movie “The Limey.”
Details of the wedding are emerging and it was undoubtedly the best Father’s Day present that Fonda could have given to himself.
- "Hawaii Five-O" Star James MacArthur Passes Away At 72 - Oct 29, 2010
- Gibson 'threatened to burn down house after demanding sex' - Jul 15, 2010
- Former Honolulu Mayor Frank Fasi dies at 89 - Feb 05, 2010
- Ex-JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater stars in rap video - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Bag Nazi' airline attendant 'gets reality TV show offer' - Aug 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson calls ex-girlfriend 'B*tch, c*nt, wh*re, gold digger' - Jul 16, 2010
- Discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is top priority for Hawaii governor - Dec 25, 2010
- 10 dumbest gaffes celebs made in 2010 - Dec 18, 2010
- Portia de Rossi is now officially Portia DeGeneres - Sep 24, 2010
- Alex Reid wants Peter Andre in Celebrity Big Brother - Jan 13, 2010
- "Birther" Pleads Guilty Of Failing To Report For Deployment But Not For Questioning President Origin - Dec 15, 2010
- Bhushan attacker warns Anna of 'traitors' - Oct 27, 2011
- Sam Champion's father - Lt. Col. James H. Champion passes away - Oct 27, 2010
- Orly Taitz questions the timing of Obama's birth certificate - Apr 29, 2011
- Tulsi Gabbard set to become first Hindu in US Congress - Aug 13, 2012
Tags: barack obama, bridget fonda, cking, controversial remarks, easy rider, first wife, grandchildren, henry fonda, honolulu hawaii, last wife, lucky this time, music producer, parky, peter fonda, political sense, portia, susan brewer, third time, traitor, wife susan