Peter Andre wants a ‘quickie divorce’ from JordanMay 25th, 2009 - 1:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 25 (ANI): Oz musician Peter Andre has revealed that he wants a “quickie divorce” from his estranged wife Jordan, despite the latter’s constant pleas to reconcile.
Though Jordan begged Peter to reconcile and bombarded him with text messages and phone calls on her 31sr birthday, her efforts have gone in vain because peter is in no mood to reciprocate to her plea.
Jordan urged Peter to reconcile telling him: “Please give me another chance.”
“I’ll take Pete back tomorrow. I’ll drop the divorce if he gives me another chance. If only I could turn back the clock. I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life,” the Mirror quoted Jordan as saying.
Though Jordan urged Peter to “stop rushing things” in a bid to reconcile, he is less than convinced, as Jordan recently got all his stuff removed from their home and consulted top lawyer Fiona Shackleton over their divorce.
“Kate doesn’t want to rush things. She believes Pete is moving too fast and doesn’t want him to go through this divorce without thinking it through properly,” a source said.
“As far as Pete is concerned, though, their marriage is dead and buried. All he cares about is the welfare of his children. There is no going back. Pete wants to get on with things for the sake of his kids and plough on with the divorce - the quicker the better. He doesn’t want things to be delayed and turn any nastier than they already are. He just wants resolution, again for the sake of the children,” the source added.
Meanwhile, according to reports, Peter is only worried about his kids and wants to get through with the divorce as soon as possible.
“Pete wants joint custody - and that’s all he cares about right now. He doesn’t want his heartstrings tugged, and he sees the split as permanent,” the source added. (ANI)
- Peter Andre set to take on Jordan with his kids' book series - Aug 01, 2010
- Jordan accuses Peter Andre of kissing 'mystery girl' in front of son - Sep 15, 2009
- Katie Price, Peter Andre to release tell-all books - Oct 01, 2009
- Jordan accuses Peter of selling their kids' pics - May 27, 2009
- Peter Andre 'doesn't want any money from Katie Price' - Sep 11, 2009
- Katie Price begs Peter Andre to take her back - Nov 27, 2009
- Peter Andre fears his fame could leave his kids open to kidnap plots - Dec 05, 2010
- Desperate Jordan wails 'I Will Always Love You' on Andre's voicemail - Sep 29, 2009
- Katie Price desperately wants Peter Andre back - May 24, 2009
- Jordan, Andre 'planning Christmas reunion' - Nov 28, 2009
- I'm not over my divorce: Pete Andre - Apr 20, 2010
- Heidi, Seal won't reconcile - Feb 21, 2012
- Liz Hurley 'begs forgiveness' from hubby after dumping love-rat Warne - Dec 20, 2010
- 'I thought I was dead' says sick Peter Andre - Nov 29, 2010
- Peter Andre hits out at ex-wife Jordan over divorce comments - Aug 03, 2010
Tags: biggest mistake, clock, heartstrings, joint custody, jordan, lawyer, london, marriage, mirror, mistake of my life, musician, phone calls, plea, plough, quickie divorce, sake, shackleton, text messages, welfare