Peter Andre upset with daughter’s straightened hairFebruary 2nd, 2011 - 5:07 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 2 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre is upset that his former wife Katie Price got their three-year-old daughter Princess’ hair straightened.Princess, otherwise known for her curly blonde locks, was photographed with poker straight hair while she was accompanying her mother during a trip to the salon recently, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Andre said he would prefer if his ex-wife waits until she starts using straighteners on Princess’ hair.
“There was a photo in the papers of Princess and her mum, and my daughter clearly had her hair straightened. In my opinion, a three-year-old child shouldn’t have her lovely hair straightened. If she wants to do it when she’s older that’s fine. I’d prefer it if her lovely curls were left natural,” Andre was quoted as saying.
This is not the first time the former husband-wife duo have got embroiled in a fight over their children’s hair. A year ago, Price had expressed anger because Andre had allowed his hairdresser brother Michael to give the three-year-old’s hair a trim.
- Price's hair ruined with 11,000-pound treatment - May 23, 2011
- Ritchie, best hairstylist on planet? - Aug 08, 2012
- Now, Jordan, Andre fight over daughter's trimmed locks - Dec 27, 2009
- Andre upset over daughter's burn injuries - Feb 07, 2011
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- When Katie Price danced with moustache - Feb 21, 2011
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Ghana: Missing toddler found dead after 'witchcraft murder' - Dec 14, 2011
- Andre finds burn mark on daughter's back, calls lawyers - Feb 07, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Jordan's war of words with ex Peter Andre over burn on daughter's back - Feb 07, 2011
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010
- Peter Andre a proud dad - Jul 30, 2012
- Jessica Biel gets new hair colour - Sep 14, 2010