Peter Andre to take up kung fu to achieve his perfect bodJuly 21st, 2009 - 5:28 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 21 (ANI): Singer Peter Andre is planning to take up Kung Fu in order to regain his fitness after he lost weight following his split with wife Kate Price.
“I still haven’t put on weight. I have been working out with my brother Mike in our gym at home, but I’m still the thinnest I’ve ever been,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Britain’s New! Magazine.
He said: “But I have a plan - I am going to take up kung fu. I used to teach the ancient martial art wing chun 15 years ago and I enjoyed it. It gives you definition and discipline, and is brilliant for stress.
“I think there are classes locally to me, otherwise I might get a private tutor to come to my home. Either way, I am hoping it will help me on my mission to be ripped again!”
The ‘Mysterious girl’ hitmaker also expressed his views on the revelation that his wife lost the couple’s baby weeks before they split.
He said: “I am actually speechless. I know everyone wants me to put my side across, but I don’t think that will help anybody. I just want to get on with promoting my single and looking after the kids. A war with Kate is the last thing that I want.
“One thing I will say is that Kate and I can’t really complain about our lack of privacy given that we have shared almost everything with the public since we got together. I don’t regret being in the public eye because I chose it, but I think I will do things slightly differently in the future.” (ANI)
- Peter Andre has kung-fu ambition - Jan 24, 2012
- China's kung fu town to build global martial arts conglomerate - Aug 04, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Rihanna's love for chocolate ice cream - Aug 15, 2011
- Shaolin Temple monks take on tourist guide's role - Mar 26, 2012
- 'Mugamoodi' - the super 'hero' who could've been superhero (Tamil Movie Review) - Sep 01, 2012
- Jackie Chan admits to being a bully as a child - Jun 11, 2010
- Mandira Bedi enjoying motherhood (Movie Snippets) - Jun 22, 2011
- With Suri, it's 'Mission Impossible' for Tom Cruise - Jun 24, 2010
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' breaks China records, earns 11 mn pounds - Jun 06, 2011
- Jackie Chan gives up death-defying stunts - Mar 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue feeling broody because of sister Dannii - May 14, 2010
- Action scenes in 'The Green Hornet' terrified comedian Seth Rogen - Jan 11, 2011
- Shirish won't enjoy watching me with someone else: Farah - Jul 26, 2012
- Keating suffered depression after split - May 24, 2012