Peter Andre to go on dietJanuary 17th, 2012 - 3:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 17 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre is planning to go on “the caveman diet” to lose the weight he gained over the festive period.
The 38-year-old overindulged himself during the festive season and now he is planning to go on a strict eating regime when he gets back from a skiing holiday.
“I’ve really over-indulged over Christmas, but everyone does that, don’t they? I’ve probably put on a couple of kilos, so I’m going to start the caveman diet as soon as I get back to the UK. It basically involves eating just steak, nuts and vegetables for a couple of weeks,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Andre as saying.
- Simon Cowell on weight-loss spree - Mar 10, 2011
- No binging for Love Hewitt on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Gaga blames dad's restaraunt for weight gain - Sep 21, 2012
- McConaughy busy cooking for wife - Sep 01, 2012
- Arctic Monkeys' drummer learning guitar - Dec 19, 2011
- Andre, Rivas planning fitness boot camp - May 31, 2011
- Robbie Williams wants babies in 2012 - Oct 04, 2011
- Slim body keeps Jolie away from workout - Jul 10, 2010
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Best day to start dieting is Jan 15 - Jan 06, 2011
- Peter Andre is desperate to gain weight - May 22, 2010
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Brand shopping for cats! - Dec 21, 2010
- Kate Moss delays holiday after being tipsy! - Dec 30, 2009
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010