Peter Andre setting up cancer foundationJuly 18th, 2012 - 5:07 am ICT by IANS
London, July 18 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre is setting up a fundraising charity for cancer sufferers after seeing his brother battle the disease.
The 39-year-old arranged for his older sibling Andrew to fly to London for treatment in March after he was diagnosed with cancer and now he has decided to raise money to help fund cancer research, reports contactmusic.com.
He is hosting the Crystal Ball event in September and setting up his own foundation.
“When you know what cancer means, you do anything to help. In the past, I have done a lot for charity and now it’s time for all those people in the industry that I have helped to help me out,” said Andre.
- Andre flies to Australia to support sick brother - Feb 23, 2012
- Peter Andre wants to date older woman - Oct 22, 2011
- Age difference irrelevant in love: Peter Andre - Jul 26, 2012
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Peter Andre goes grey - Apr 30, 2012
- Bieber wins hearts at charity fund-raiser - Dec 23, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Lionel Richie to get humanitarian award - Dec 05, 2011
- I forgot about Father's Day, says Andre - Jun 19, 2012
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams reminds me of Freddie Mercury: Andre - Jul 12, 2011
- I am getting old: Peter Andre - Jul 04, 2011
- Peter Andre turns counsellor - Feb 18, 2011
- Andre looking for fun, not partner - Apr 10, 2012