Peter Andre hits out at ex-wife Jordan over divorce commentsAugust 3rd, 2010 - 6:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 3 (ANI): Singer Peter Andre has hit out at his ex-wife Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan for saying that children with divorced parents are “lucky”.
Jordan, 32, had told TV viewers last week that her three kids now get more presents and holidays than when she and Pete were together.
“Any child that has parents who are divorced are lucky. They get extra Christmas presents, birthday presents and extra trips,” the Daily Star quoted her as having said.
But her comments infuriated Andre, 37, who has slammed her comments.
“No amount of material possessions make up for divorce,” he stated. (ANI)
- Peter Andre set to take on Jordan with his kids' book series - Aug 01, 2010
- I'm not over my divorce: Pete Andre - Apr 20, 2010
- Jordan, Peter Andre's divorce details to be revealed in bitter court battle - Oct 03, 2010
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Katie to seek professional help, haunted by ex-husband - Apr 04, 2010
- Peter Andre launches new "muscle-defining" vest - Nov 17, 2010
- Peter Andre says Jordan couldn't get enough of her horse trainer - Feb 01, 2010
- Celeb psychologist says Peter Andre is handling divorce better than Jordan - Nov 14, 2009
- Jordan was 'petrified after being kidnap target' - Feb 21, 2011
- Andre upset over daughter's burn injuries - Feb 07, 2011
- Jordan still listens to her ex Peter Andre's music - Aug 21, 2010
- Desperate Jordan wails 'I Will Always Love You' on Andre's voicemail - Sep 29, 2009
- Jordan goes on wild 10-hour bender after public rejection from Andre - Dec 05, 2009