Peter Andre goes greyApril 30th, 2012 - 9:17 am ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre has discovered a batch of grey hair on his head at the age of 39, but has no plans to try and slow the ageing process by dying them.
“I can see a couple (of grey hairs)! I just cut them shorter! I’m happy to go full silver fox. The only thing that scares me is the in between stage,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
The 39-year-old star admits using fake tan to enhance his looks, but wouldn’t allow his children - Junior, 6, and Princess Tiaamii, 4, with ex-wife Katie Price - to follow suit.
“Junior actually asked me if he could use some of my Fake Bake and I was like, ‘No, you can’t!’ He was like, ‘How come you can use it and I can’t?’ I was like, ‘That’s a good question, son!’ I said that he can decide on things like this when he’s an adult.
“If Princess asked I’d say absolutely not! When she’s older she’s going to be in a convent anyway, so she won’t need to worry about being brown,” he said.
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- Katie Price is botox babe! - Oct 19, 2011
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Peter Andre loves 'Star Trek' movies - Dec 28, 2011
- Peter Andre feels he has guardian angel - Oct 26, 2011
- Andre is wonderful man and great father: Angela Mogridge - Jul 31, 2011
- Andre doesn't want to date any more celebrities - May 21, 2011
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- Andre vows to expose Twitter bully - Aug 16, 2011
- Andre recommends Viagra for Robbie Williams - Jun 07, 2011
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011