Peter Andre gets a new petJanuary 31st, 2012 - 9:38 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre has adopted a pet pug called Charlie from Battersea Dog’s Home.
The 38-year-old adopted the pet when his owners moved abroad, and he admits his children Junior, six, and Princess Tiaamii, four, are getting on with him, reports contactmusic.com.
“Welcome Charlie Pug. We love him. He is a dude. He was a rescue Pug at Battersea and me J and P spent some time there and Loved the little champ. The other owners were apparently very good but had to move overseas I’m sure he was really loved by them too. One of us already. (sic),” Andre posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- O'connor's marriage back on track - Jan 31, 2012
- Charlie is not normal, says Snoop Dogg - Apr 02, 2011
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Abhishek turns 36, B'wood says happy b'day - Feb 05, 2012
- Miley Cyrus injures back bone - Feb 01, 2012
- George Michael had 'different' Christmas - Dec 28, 2011
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011
- Amber Rose gets boyfriend name tattooed - Jul 14, 2011
- Katie Price declares love for Argentinean model - Mar 17, 2011
- Sheen calls Richards a 'dog thief' - Mar 30, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012