Peter Andre embarks on fitness regime for kids’ sakeJune 9th, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 9 (ANI): Peter Andre is determined to stay fit for the sake of his kids.
The ‘Mysterious Girl’ singer has two children, Junior, three, and 23-month-old Princess Tiaamii with estranged wife Katie Price a.k.a Jordan, is also stepfather to her seven-year-old son Harvey.
Andre is devastated following his split with the glamour model and has lost over 14lbs
However, he has vowed to stay strong and take care of himself by embarking on a new health and exercise regime.
“I am obviously still reeling from everything that’s happening in my personal life, but I have to focus and stay really strong for the children because if I crumble then I’m no use to them,” Contactmusic quoted Andre as saying.
“My appetite is pretty small at the moment and I still weigh 14lbs less than I did a month ago. But I’m trying my very best to eat well and to exercise regularly, so I have plenty of energy when I see them,” he added. (ANI)
- Peter Andre pleads wife Jordan to see kids more often - Jun 09, 2009
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Jordan wants to have baby with her gay pal - Jul 29, 2009
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie Price never wanted to split with Peter Andre - Jun 10, 2009
- Mel B urges ex-flame Andre to reunite with Jordan - May 20, 2009
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Jordan finally tells kids about split from Peter Andre - Aug 14, 2009
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Peter Andre misses stepson Harvey - Apr 04, 2010
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Alex Reid 'wants Jordan to buy him a posh city flat' - Jan 29, 2011
- Jordan was hooked on pills throughout her troubled marriage - Jun 17, 2009