Pete Wentz wants joint custody of sonMarch 9th, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
New York, March 9 (IANS) Singer Pete Wentz, who recently separated from wife Ashlee Simpson, wants joint custody of their two-year-old son.
Simpson had filed for divorce last month indicating that she seeks sole custody of Bronx with visitation rights for Wentz.
However, Wentz filed a response Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking joint custody of their child, reports people.com.
- Simpson, Pete Wentz file for divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson begin custody battle over son - Mar 09, 2011
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Husband Pete Wentz Part Ways, File For Divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery girl - Mar 06, 2011
- Pete Wentz dating supermodel - Sep 25, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson to go back to Pete Wentz? - Aug 29, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery brunette - Mar 05, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Ashlee Simpson spotted kissing Vincent Piazza - Jun 22, 2011
- Kenny G files for divorce - Aug 14, 2012
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz spotted together having gala time - Apr 01, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson moves in with sister Jessica - Feb 15, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz enjoy Valentine's Day lunch post-split - Feb 15, 2011