Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson begin custody battle over sonMarch 9th, 2011 - 3:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 9 (ANI): It seems Pete Wentz does not agree with his soon-to-be ex-wife Ashlee Simpson’s request that she have primary custody of their 2-year-old son Bronx.
The rocker has filed legal papers in response to Simpson’s divorce petition demanding joint physical and legal custody of their son, reports TMZ.com.
In the divorce petition, Simpson had checked the box that indicated she wanted primary physical custody.
According to the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by the website, Wentz also wants each party to pay their own legal fees.
Simpson had asked the court to make Wentz foot the bill for both sides. (ANI)
- Ashlee Simpson, Husband Pete Wentz Part Ways, File For Divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Simpson, Pete Wentz file for divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Pete Wentz wants joint custody of son - Mar 09, 2011
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery girl - Mar 06, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson to go back to Pete Wentz? - Aug 29, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz spotted together having gala time - Apr 01, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz's Divorce Details Emerge - Feb 10, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery brunette - Mar 05, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson moves in with sister Jessica - Feb 15, 2011
- Pete Wentz dating supermodel - Sep 25, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz enjoy Valentine's Day lunch post-split - Feb 15, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Jessica Simpson wants kids with beau - Dec 02, 2010