Pete Doherty says ‘The Libertines’ reunion is on for next yearJune 1st, 2009 - 6:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 1 (ANI): Brit singer Pete Doherty has revealed ‘The Libertines’ reunion will definitely take place next year.
Doherty, 30, reckons he’s buried the hatchet again with guitarist Carl Barat after playing a tribute gig last month, along with drummer bandmate Gary Powell.
“Definitely next year, we will do it,” the Sun quoted him as saying after a solo set at Love Music Hate Racism gig in Stoke on May 30.
The band, completed by bassist John Hassall, could make lots of cash on the 2010 festival circuit, and Doherty says there may be new material too. (ANI)
- Doherty confirms The Libertines reunion in 2010 - Aug 21, 2009
- Libertines to record new romantic album - Sep 19, 2010
- Carl Barat, Pete Doherty to set date for The Libertines reunion - Jul 10, 2009
- Pete Doherty confirms The Libertines reunion - Feb 27, 2009
- Pete Doherty to star as boozy French poet in new movie - Dec 16, 2010
- Guns N' Roses reunion faces $108,000 fine - Oct 18, 2010
- 'Diary Of A Mad Band'-DVD By Down Releasing On 11th October - Aug 30, 2010
- Pete Doherty and Carl Barat contemplating Libertines reunion - Jun 24, 2008
- Pete Doherty praises British penal system - Mar 20, 2010
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012
- Pete Doherty continues gig even after lights were put off - Mar 18, 2009
- Rob Angry At Ozzy - Jul 30, 2010
- Foul play in Pete Doherty party death, says victim's mum - Sep 07, 2010
- Doherty vows to work on Libertines reunion, solo career, and Babyshambles - Jul 03, 2009
- Doherty's blood portrait on sale - Feb 20, 2011