Pete Doherty makes a comeback with impromptu concertNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
An onlooker said that the singer couldn’t resist going down to the local bar to celebrate with a few pints of Guinness.
“It was a normal Saturday night until Pete rocked up,” Sun quoted an onlooker, as saying.
“As soon as word got out, the place was packed and people were begging him to sing.
“He was asking for pints of Guinness as he paused between the tracks and was kissing all the girls who asked for one.
“It was a really great atmosphere,” onlooker added. (ANI)
- Doherty in rehab, again - Jun 27, 2012
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss joins Performing Rights Society - Sep 28, 2009
- Pete Doherty denies cocaine charge - Feb 03, 2011
- Amy Winehouse invites Pete Doherty to stay in her house - Aug 31, 2010
- Drunk Pete Doherty 'arrested in Germany' - Dec 08, 2009
- Pete Doherty arrested second time in a week - Jun 12, 2009
- Pete Doherty 'arrested for drug possession' - Dec 22, 2009
- Doherty confirms The Libertines reunion in 2010 - Aug 21, 2009
- Libertines to record new romantic album - Sep 19, 2010
- Kate Moss, Pete Doherty to reunite for film? - Oct 23, 2010
- Pete Doherty voted worst celebrity neighbour - Feb 09, 2010
- When Doherty thought he was an air hostess - Sep 06, 2009
- Pete Doherty to star as boozy French poet in new movie - Dec 16, 2010