PETA director Pammie to save dogs affected by oil spillJuly 31st, 2010 - 2:36 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 31 (ANI): Former ‘Baywatch’ babe Pamela
Anderson is doing her bit to help victims of the oil spill.
She will fly to New Orleans to help evacuate dogs with PETA.
The DWTS alum will attend a Comedy Central roast of her
‘Baywatch’ co-star David Hasselhoff in L.A. but will skip the after party to
fly overnight to New Orleans.
“There are far more dogs than homes everywhere, but the
crisis in Louisiana is prompting people to open their hearts and doors to
animals in trouble,” UsMagazine.com quoted Anderson as saying.
Anderson, the honorary director of PETA, personally paid
local adoption, spay-and-neuter and flea treatment costs to relocate the
pooches to Virginia, where PETA is based.
“The real key to both the local and
national homeless animal crisis is to spay and neuter dogs and cats and to
always adopt never buy from pet shops,” Anderson said. (ANI)
- Pammie adopts 2 dogs in PETA relocation drive - Aug 03, 2010
- Pamela adopts 'desi' homeless puppy (With image) - May 04, 2012
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Pamela Anderson adopts stray dogs - Oct 27, 2010
- Dressed as condoms to campaign on animal birth control - Feb 11, 2010
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Will Pamela Anderson's sex appeal help pass anti-fur law in Israel? - Nov 08, 2010
- PETA offers Pakistan cricketers ad for makeover - Sep 14, 2010
- Fuss over my PETA ad was good for the cause: Anderson - Aug 20, 2010
- David Hasselhoff is the next celebrity to be roasted by Comedy Central - Jul 22, 2010
- Adopt cats, dogs, urges Jay Sean (With Images) - Jun 02, 2012
- David Hasselhoff gets roasted by former co-stars on Comedy Central Roast - Aug 03, 2010
- David Hasselhoff's Comedy Central Roast Entertains Viewers To The Fullest - Aug 16, 2010
- Pamela Anderson urges Danish queen to avoid fur - Jul 29, 2011
- Tommy Lee In Feud With SeaWorld Over Artificial Insemination Practice Of Whales - Dec 12, 2010
Tags: adoption, alum, baywatch, baywatch babe, co star, Comedy Central Roast, david hasselhoff, dogs and cats, flea treatment, former baywatch, homeless animal, honorary director, neuter dogs, new orleans, oil spill, pamela anderson, pet shops, pooches, spay and neuter, star david