Pet Shop Boys vow to stay away from Minogue after snubMarch 18th, 2009 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 18 (ANI): British band Pet Shop Boys have vowed never to work with Aussie pop princess Kylie Minogue, after she snubbed them during the recording of her last album.
The band, comprising of comprising Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe, had offered to write material for Minogue’’s 2007 X record, but were ignored by the star.
We never heard anything back. I think every songwriter in London wrote songs for Kylie’’s last album, the Daily Express quoted Tennant as saying.
When we were on tour, we had two male backing singers and both had submitted songs for Kylie’’s album as well. They never heard anything either, he added.
The two have now insisted that they will not offer their services to Minogue in future.
We won”t be doing it again, Lowe added. (ANI)
- Kylie tops UK album chart again 22yrs after first number one - Jul 12, 2010
- Columbia dumps X-Factor winner Matt Cardle - May 22, 2012
- Kylie Minogue regrets not including cancer songs in 'X' album - Jun 30, 2010
- Minogue wears hotpants 6yrs after vowing to ditch skimpy shorts - Feb 21, 2011
- Kylie Minogue teases with new tour poster - Mar 07, 2012
- Plagiarism charge: John Legend to move court - Jul 22, 2011
- Kylie wants to duet with sister Dannii - Jun 16, 2011
- Minogue wants to open cafe - Jun 22, 2012
- Kasabian won't make classic albums forever - Jun 06, 2011
- Halle Berry voted No.1 in fab 40s poll - Mar 20, 2011
- Matt Costa To Release 'Mobile Chateau - Sep 06, 2010
- Kylie Minogue to sing with sister? - Feb 23, 2012
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- Unreleased Song Performed By Chris Martin - Sep 03, 2010
- Kylie Minogue a hit for decades - Jul 13, 2010