Pery blames Brand for splitJuly 6th, 2012 - 7:27 am ICT by IANS
London, July 6 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has blamed Russell Brand for their marriage breakdown, saying his refusal to come visit her on tour caused their split.
The 37-year-old filed for divorce from Perry December 2011 after 14-months for marriage.
“If I could edit it any other way I would but that is exactly what it was. I always had plans to make this record (’Teenage Dream’) and usually with a record, you tour.
“Touring is always important to me. It’s like a big IOU to my fans, because I know they are the reason I exist,” thesun.co.uk quoted Pery as saying.
It had been speculated that the couple split Brand wanted kids but the 27-year-old wasn’t ready.
She says she can’t even think about having children until her career slows down.
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Katy Perry still believes in marriage - Jun 22, 2012
- Katy Perry sans make-up in documentary - May 24, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- I had tough time last year: Katy Perry - Jun 09, 2012
- Brand misses his days as a 'womaniser' - Jan 08, 2012
- Perry vows to be serious about work - Jul 03, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Perry to take break from showbiz - Jun 26, 2012
- Brand takes a dig at Perry - Jul 18, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012