Perry’s parents worried about ‘trouser-dropping’ fiance BrandJune 28th, 2010 - 5:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 28 (ANI): American singer Katy Perry’s parents are so worried about her wedding to English comedian Russell Brand that they are praying for her.
The ‘I Kissed A Girl’ hitmaker said that she is ‘worlds apart’ from her mum and dad who are pastors in America.
“They’ll be shuddering at the thought of their daughter entering into a marriage with this guy,” the Daily Star quoted an insider as saying.
In fact, Perry’s parents will be more worried about the couple’s planned October wedding after the pair left London’s Riverside Studios and 35-year-old Brand dropped his trousers to show that he was not wearing any pants. (ANI)
- Russell Brand meets Katy Perry's parents - Nov 22, 2009
- Russell Brand says marriage to Katy Perry is 'ordinary' - Feb 14, 2011
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna disappointed to miss best pal Kate Perry's Indian wedding - Oct 29, 2010
- Double honeymoon for Brand, Perry? - Oct 18, 2010
- Katy Perry posts bizarre topless photo online - Jun 06, 2010
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry started her singing career in a church - Aug 28, 2010
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Katy Perry locks lips with actor Josh Kloss for video shoot - Jul 18, 2010
- Katy Perry 'adorned in Indian jewellery as she lands in Indian' - Oct 21, 2010
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Our married life is ordinary: Brand - Feb 14, 2011