Perry’s friends happy about divorceJuly 4th, 2012 - 9:13 am ICT by IANS
London, July 4 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry’s close friend and stylist Johnny Wujek says it was the right decision for her and husband Russell Brand to split as she is now happier than ever.
The couple split in December last year after 14 months of marriage.
“She’s so much happier since she and Russell ended. She’s not miserable at all. We’re all really happy for her. It was the right decision that the marriage ended. Life’s good and her career is killing it. She’s a free woman and she can do whatever she wants,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Wujek as saying.
Perry has been romantically linked with Rob Ackroyd and French model Baptiste Giabiconi since splitting from Russell but Johnny insists she is just having a good time.
“She’s just a girl having fun. That’s what these guys, Rob and Baptiste, popping up in her life are all about,” he said.
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Katy Perry dating French model - Mar 09, 2012
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Katy Perry single again - May 23, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Perry doesn't need a man to be happy - Jun 30, 2012
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- I've a crush on Katy Perry: French model - Apr 14, 2012
- Perry plans career break - Jun 30, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012