Perry wants Rihanna to get marriedNovember 11th, 2010 - 8:20 am ICT by IANS
Wellington, Nov 11 (IANS) Pop singer Katy Perry, who got married to comedian Russell Brand last month in India, now wants her best friend R&B singer Rihanna to walk down the aisle.
“Katy thinks I should get married now, but she needs to calm down on that one. I mean, one day, but not just yet — we’re having too much fun,” stuff.co.nz quoted Rihanna as telling a magazine.
The Barbados-born pop star has been dating baseball player Matt Kemp, 26, since January and he had recently accompanied Rihanna on a trip to London.
And 22-year-old crooner admits that Kemp is her biggest critic.
“He’s my number one critic. I played him my new album ‘Loud’ when it was done and in the most part he liked it, but we did argue about it too. He likes the ballads,” she said.
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna 'wants her beau to propose at Katy Perry's wedding' - Oct 16, 2010
- Rihanna eager to marry Matt Kemp? - Sep 27, 2010
- Rihanna would make a suitable partner for Eminem, says his granny - Aug 11, 2010
- Is Rihanna secretly dating Ryan Phillippe? - Feb 24, 2011
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Katy Perry's wedding preparations driving her crazy - Aug 15, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Rihanna and ex Kemp are still friends - Jul 15, 2011
- Perry finds Brand funniest in world - Oct 11, 2010
- Rihanna splits from Matt Kemp? - Dec 29, 2010
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Russell Brand says marriage to Katy Perry is 'ordinary' - Feb 14, 2011
- Russell Brand labelled the ultimate 'bridezilla' by fiance Katy Perry - Mar 31, 2010
Tags: aisle, b singer, ballads, barbados, baseball player, best friend, comedian russell, crooner, fun stuff, having too much fun, India, matt kemp, new album, pop singer, pop star, rihanna, trip to london, wellington