Perry wants kids with RussellNovember 12th, 2011 - 2:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 12 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry thinks her husband Russell Brand will make a great dad and is looking forward to start a family with him.
“I would love to have children. I think that’s one of the reasons you get married. Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying.
” But I’m not sure it’s yet. We’ll see, ya know,” she added.
Brand married Perry in India October last year.
- Russell Brand loves being married - Nov 11, 2010
- Perry plans career break - Jun 30, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Katy loves kittens - Mar 24, 2011
- Perry finds Brand funniest in world - Oct 11, 2010
- I hope I make a good dad: Russell Brand - Jun 02, 2010
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Perry's friends happy about divorce - Jul 04, 2012
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Marriage with Perry had worked: Brand - Jun 14, 2012
- Brand wants to be a loyal husband - Dec 10, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Katy Perry's father praises Russell Brand - Nov 24, 2010
- All's well in Katy-Russell's paradise - Jul 19, 2011
- Russell Brand prefers gardening over sex after marriage - Mar 24, 2011