Perry unveils new gothic lookMay 13th, 2012 - 4:10 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 13 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry, who is famous for her bright, colourful outfits and playful candy-inspired accessories, is now sporting electric blue hair.
She wore a floor-length black gown with transparent stripes and sported deep purple locks at the NARM Music Biz 2012 Awards in Culver City in California, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was there to receive the Artist of the Year award.
- Bieber, Gomez are couple? - Mar 01, 2011
- Perry hates costume changes - Apr 30, 2011
- Dannii Minogue has a great fall! - Sep 13, 2012
- Jessie J wore Falguni-Shane creation at Diamond Jubilee celebration (With Images) - Jun 07, 2012
- Stars Shine On The Red Carpet Of The American Music Awards - Nov 22, 2010
- Katy Perry Leaves Toronto With 17 Stitches - Jun 24, 2010
- Perry named artist of the year - May 12, 2012
- Women make style statements with hats at royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Chic outfits in bold avtars to dominate 2012 - Jan 01, 2012
- Gaga's meat dress to be displayed at a museum - Jun 16, 2011
- Katy Perry Gets 17 Stitches After Fall - Jun 24, 2010
- Brand willing to shave his head to play Churchill - Apr 22, 2011
- Athletes on shopping spree at Olympic Park - Aug 03, 2012
- Jessica Simpson walks Paris ramp - Sep 05, 2009
- Kim Kardashian shows off ample cleavage even at kids' event - Apr 04, 2011