Perry says all is fine with BrandJuly 18th, 2011 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 18 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has brushed off reports that her marriage to Russell Brand is in trouble, insisting they are keeping a low profile to maintain their privacy.
“Just cause we don’t flaunt our relationship doesn’t mean there’s something wrong. Privacy is our luxury. Tabloids are trash. Gossip is gross,” she posted on her Twitter account.
The couple married last year in India and since then they have been dogged by rumours of rift, reports contactmusic.com.
Brand backed his wife’s comments: “You tell ‘em Mrs Brand! In Britain we’re currently dismantling the scum media, so I’m not tuned in to their brain farting.”
- All's well in Katy-Russell's paradise - Jul 19, 2011
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Katy Perry rubbishes divorce reports - Dec 02, 2011
- Russell Brand's farts are the worst things ever, says Katy Perry - Aug 21, 2010
- Katy Perry wants privacy ahead of wedding - Oct 20, 2010
- Russell Brand is 'No.1 priority' for Katy Perry - Apr 09, 2011
- Katy Perry sells New York apartment - May 01, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Russell Brand supports anti-capitalist campaign - Oct 21, 2011
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Perry plans revenge after embarrassing Twitter photo - Jan 10, 2011
- Russel Brand, Katy Perry: Guests To Visit Wildlife Sanctuary - Oct 23, 2010
- Katy Perry begs for privacy ahead of wedding - Oct 21, 2010