Perry plans healing holidayJuly 19th, 2012 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 19 (IANS) Post her divorce from British comedian Russell Brand, singer Katy Perry is planning a break.
The 27-year-old reportedly wants to go away with brother David and her friends to get over her heartache.
“Ever since Katy split from Russell in December, she’s been saying she wants to get away from everything and truly heal her heart,” Heat magazine quoted a source as saying.
“Katy’s said she wants to jet off to a place where she’s never been. She’s planning a three-month vacation with her brother David and one of her best pals. They’ve provisionally booked a trip to South America, starting off in Peru and doing the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - something Katy’s always wanted to do,” the source added.
She is currently dating guitarist Rob Ackroyd.
Perry and Brand’s divorce was finalised over the weekend.
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Post break up, Perry parties with friends - Aug 26, 2012
- Brand dating Hasselhoff's ex - May 03, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Perry doesn't need a man to be happy - Jun 30, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012