Perry plans career breakJune 30th, 2012 - 3:09 am ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry is planning to take a break from her busy career to cope with the split from husband Russell Brand.
“I’m going to go into major hiding. I think I’ll have to after this movie comes out. I am going to get a globe and spin it and point my finger at a place and then head there. I have always wanted to do that since I was a little kid,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The singer reportedly also told her entourage that she needs an “extended break” from her career as she “needs to let her heart heal”. She has struggled to find time to deal with her marriage breakdown.
- Perry to take break from showbiz - Jun 26, 2012
- Perry's friends happy about divorce - Jul 04, 2012
- Perry vows to be serious about work - Jul 03, 2012
- Pery blames Brand for split - Jul 06, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Perry wants kids with Russell - Nov 12, 2011
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- I had tough time last year: Katy Perry - Jun 09, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Reid still struggling with split from Price - May 12, 2011
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,