Perry not ready to reveal allJune 25th, 2012 - 2:35 am ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry says she has not cut the scenes of her split with British comedian Russell Brand from her upcoming 3D documentary- concert film “Katy Perry: Part of Me”, but has kept them limited.
She believes certain things should be kept between two people.
“I didn’t get too detailed about the specifics because I believe that’s only supposed to be between the two people that are in it,” thesun.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying.
“I just wanted to encourage people, to let them know that it’s okay if they have problems. It’s okay if they’re going through a situation, they don’t have to lay down and die, they can get through it,” Perry said.
The documentary releases July 5.
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Katy Perry still believes in marriage - Jun 22, 2012
- Pery blames Brand for split - Jul 06, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Russell Brand dating Mexican painter - Feb 19, 2012
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Katy Perry sans make-up in documentary - May 24, 2012
- Perry shows her funny side to husband Brand - Mar 11, 2011
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012