Perry denies dating AckroydJuly 7th, 2012 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has rubbished rumours that she is dating rocker Robert Ackroyd. She says it isn’t appropriate for her to get into a serious relationship as of now.
Perry, who split from husband Russell Brand in December after a two-year marriage, sparked rumours of romance with the Florence and the Machine guitarist at California’s Coachella festival in April. But she is adamant she’s not looking for love, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“That’s not even appropriate to label. There are times I go out and meet people and flirt but it’s not really appropriate to have anything serious,” she told USA Today newspaper.
“For me, right now, I’m not looking (for love). I’m just looking to heal. And I’m on that path. I’m not down on love,” she added.
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Perry doesn't need a man to be happy - Jun 30, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Pop singers are not shallow: Katy Perry - Mar 20, 2012
- Are Russell Brand and Katy Perry already married? - Jun 27, 2010
- Brand helped me tame wild lifestyle: Perry - Aug 15, 2010
- Not ready to judge, says Perry - Jun 11, 2012