Perry, Brand reach divorce settlementFebruary 9th, 2012 - 3:10 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Feb 9 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry and comedian Russell Brand have reached a divorce settlement with the former signing the papers and adding a smiley.
According to the court papers, the former couple has reached a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues”.
The agreement covers distribution of their property and Perry has asked that the court would not be involved in awarding spousal support to Brand. She also seeks to legally restore her maiden name to Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.
In his court papers, Brand has also revealed that they’ve reached a settlement, checking the boxes that say both sides “agree this cause may be decided as an uncontested matter” and they waive their rights to a trial.
He is also not asking for money from his star wife.
Perry and Brand married in October 2010 and filed for divorce in December last year.
- Brand to give Perry their $6.5 mn marital home - Apr 03, 2012
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Katy Perry News: It's her 27th birthday today - Oct 25, 2011
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Katy Perry has a blast hosting SNL - Dec 13, 2011
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Russell Brand Plans A Merry Christmas With Wife's Family! - Dec 16, 2010
- Katy Perry Leaves Toronto With 17 Stitches - Jun 24, 2010
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012