Perry-Brand adopt kitten to hone parenting skillsJune 9th, 2010 - 12:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 9 (IANS) Comedian Russell Brand, who is set to marry pop singer Katy Perry in October this year, has revealed that they have adopted a kitten to help them prepare for parenthood.
The couple recently purchased a kitten and have named it Krusty, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“That’s why we’ve got a kitten. It’s perfect training for having kids. Since being with Katy, I’ve got this masculine urge to protect,” said Brand.
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry practise parenting on kitten! - Jun 09, 2010
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Brand, Perry's 'two weeks' rule - Jun 28, 2010
- Brand promises to be faithful to Perry - May 27, 2010
- Brand wanted children with Perry - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry makes me feel more masculine, focused: Brand - Jun 13, 2010
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Brand takes a dig at Perry - Jul 18, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Russel, Katy to welcome New Year in India? - Nov 06, 2011
- Russell doesn't want dad at his wedding - May 24, 2010
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012