Perry And Brand Plan To Have A Seven Day Long Wedding In IndiaOctober 5th, 2010 - 6:59 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 5, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Russell Brand and Katy Perry had celebrated their engagement in the Indian city of Jaipur on New Year’s Eve. Now they are all set to tie the knot at a grand and glittering ceremony to be held in India in the later part of this month. The news of their impending nuptials has helped to dispel the rumors of their breaking up too. The couple are now planning for a seven day long star studded extravaganza which is likely to have all the trappings of a royal wedding.
The invitations have already been dispersed say the reports. Those who have been invited to the wedding have been requested to meet the couple at Delhi in October. They have also been asked to keep seven days free for the event. The final dates have not yet been fixed and each invitee had been told that the dates would be conveyed to them in due time. An ashram in India has been fixed as the wedding venue of the couple.
A source close to the couple hinted that the occasion would see a mixture of Hollywood tradition and Indian culture especially when it comes to the bridal finery. Katy’s hair and dress will be completely in the style of Hollywood while she is expected to mark her hands and feet with henna, which is considered to be auspicious in India. A number of brooches on her person as well as a bright Indian tiara on her hair will no doubt project Katy Perry as the fairest of all brides on the d-day.
The guest list includes quite a few of the big names in Hollywood like David Walliams, Morrissey and Rihanna. Noel Gallagher and Jonathan Ross have also been invited to the exotic wedding say the sources.
- Brand, Perry to have seven-day wedding in India - Oct 04, 2010
- Russell Brand And Katy Perry To Have Seven-Day Wedding In India - Oct 05, 2010
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry to have 7 day Indian wedding - Oct 04, 2010
- Russell Brand turns to pals for wedding advice - Jun 29, 2010
- Katy Perry wants to wear an Indian tiara for her wedding - Oct 04, 2010
- Hindus ask Brand-Perry to take marriage seriously as it is a sacred rite - Oct 17, 2010
- Glimpses Of Katy Perry And Russell Brand’s Grand Indian Wedding - Oct 25, 2010
- Morrissey to sing at Katy Perry and Russell Brand's wedding - Jul 30, 2010
- Big fat Indian wedding for Katy Perry and Russell Brand - Apr 09, 2010
- Hindus want Russell Brand to solemnize wedding with proper Hindu rituals - Oct 05, 2010
- Russell Brand To Arrive On White Horse To Wed Fiancé Katy Perry - Oct 23, 2010
- Brand, Perry planning week-long wedding - May 17, 2010
- Russell Brand visits strip club for bachelor bash - Sep 27, 2010
- Russell Brand – Katy Perry Declared Man And Wife - Oct 26, 2010
- Russell Brand wants to have kids with Katy Perry - Jun 29, 2010
Tags: ashram, brooches, d day, david walliams, due time, finery, hands and feet, hollywood tradition, impending nuptials, indian culture, invitee, jonathan ross, men at work, noel gallagher, pen men, rihanna, royal wedding, russell brand, star studded, wedding venue