Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell goodOctober 26th, 2010 - 6:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 26 (IANS) British supermodel Kate Moss can’t ever think of stepping out of home without wearing perfume.
Moss, who has released a number of perfumes with fragrance company Coty, believes it is important to always smell good when she leaves the home, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I would not leave the house without having fragrance on, for sure,” said Moss.
She has recently launched her new perfume Vintage Muse, and says it is targeted at “strong” women who enjoy night out.
“It’s for strong, confident women. I’m in love with it, it’s beautiful! I’ve always loved musk. I’ve always loved that kind of sexy, night time kind of feeling. And it’s such a beautiful bottle and so lovely to hold,” she added.
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- I don't leave home without perfume: Kate Moss - Dec 02, 2010
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Lady Gaga creates black perfume - Jul 17, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch her own perfume - Jan 24, 2011
- Halle Berry ready to launch her third fragrance - Jun 05, 2010
- I want my fragrance to be sexy: Lopez - Jun 05, 2010
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragrance - Feb 03, 2011
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Kate Moss's beauty secret? Ice! - Oct 15, 2011
- Kate Moss enjoys designing run - Jan 05, 2010
- Kim Kardashian wanted mysterious fragrance - Jun 06, 2012