Perfectionist Madges maniacal age defying routine leaves her in tearsMarch 16th, 2009 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 16 (ANI): Madonna is reportedly trying to keep age from hitting her with a rigorous workout that often leaves her crying in pain.
The Queen of Pop was said to be pushing herself to the limit with an eight-to-10-hour routine to remain fit for her year-long Sticky & Sweet tour.
Her strict routine is said to include rapid aerobic exercises for up to 90 minutes, heavy weight training along with stomach crunches and abdominal twists for an hour at a time.
The singer purportedly does not allow her heart rate come down even if it lands her in tears.
And all of this is topped up with two-to-three hours of dancing and choreography a day, along with two hours of intensive yoga in the morning and evening, as per sources.
As for her diet, the megastar takes in small quantities of food depending upon the time she trains, and nibbles strictly macrobiotic with pulses, nuts and seeds.
The 50-year-old is allegedly bent on stopping her advancing years, and wants to appear 30 years younger.
She wants a complete makeover, a new face, new body and she wants to be a totally new woman when she goes on stage. She wants to rock the world with her show and look better than she did at 20, the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
When she comes on stage she wants to be a bionic woman. She does not want to be subject to old age. She wants time to stand still and, if anything, go backwards in terms of her looks, the source added. (ANI)
It was further revealed that Madonna craved for perfection with the source saying: She doesnt want to be an old woman. The thought freaks her out. She wants a chiselled body that is faultless. Madonna is always looking for flaws. Any loose skin or part of her body that isnt as muscular as she wants it to be is seen as a flaw. (ANI)
- Madonna's 'I feel fat' confession shocks Met Gala guests - May 04, 2011
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Madonna takes private chef on flights - Jul 29, 2010
- Helen Hunt won't let daughter act - Jan 18, 2011
- Second case of rats mutilation in Rajasthan - Jan 14, 2012
- Paltrow quits diet regime for kids - May 02, 2010
- Renée Zellweger 'stays slim by eating seaweed!' - May 29, 2010
- Madge 'takes personal chef to restaurant' - Sep 23, 2010
- Renee Zellweger's curves are back - Jul 01, 2010
- Madonna's attention terrifies Antonio Banderas - Aug 10, 2011
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Lopez stays curvy, toned with small meals - Jul 16, 2012
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Why you shouldn't trust someone who scratches his or her nose! - Feb 19, 2011
- What makes Kareena glow? (Movie Snippets) - Jul 11, 2011
Tags: aerobic exercises, bionic woman, choreography, daily express, heart rate, heavy weight, london march, loose skin, megastar, morning and evening, new face, new woman, nuts and seeds, old woman, queen of pop, rigorous workout, small quantities, stomach crunches, strict routine, weight training