Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer AnistonJuly 7th, 2012 - 6:41 am ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston says there’s no such thing as a “perfect life”.
The 43-year-old, who is in a relationship with actor Justin Theroux, says she doesn’t worry about other people’s expectations of her, reports contactmusic.com.
When asked if she is bothered that her personal life is always being scrutinised, she denied it by saying, “A perfect life? I think that’s sort of cliche, isn’t it? Like, if you want to be happy, you should have the house, the husband, the kid … Kids are messy!”
Aniston was previously married to Brad Pitt.
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston fell in love with goat - Mar 02, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Honesty is key to successful relationship: Aniston - Jun 28, 2011