Penelope Cruz to leave movie-obsessed Los AngelesJanuary 27th, 2009 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 27 (ANI): Actress Penelope Cruz is so fed up of movie-obsessed Los Angeles that shes preparing for a move to New York.
The Vanilla Sky star says that she feels very alone in Hollywood and now wants to divide her time between the Big Apple and her birthplace of Madrid, Spain, where her family resides.
“After a number of years in Los Angeles, I no longer want to live here, the Daily Star quoted her, as saying.
It will be better if I share my time between New York and Madrid, where my family is,” she added.
The actress has named Woody Allen, director of Vicky Cristina Barcelona, as one of her favourite New Yorkers.
“He says what he thinks, unlike many people that I have met in Los Angeles,” Cruz said. (ANI)
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to star in next Woody Allen film - Jun 21, 2011
- Cruz gets 2,436th star on Walk of Fame - Apr 03, 2011
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz will make 'great' parents: Woody Allen - Sep 16, 2010
- Penelope Cruz could star with Bardem in `The Counselor' - Apr 20, 2012
- When a basketball player almost poleaxed pregnant Penelope Cruz - Dec 28, 2010
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Penelope Cruz back in Rome for film shoot - Oct 12, 2011
- Actress Penelope Cruz confirms that she is pregnant! - Sep 15, 2010
- Oscar like the best toy: Penelope Cruz - Jan 28, 2010
- Motherhood changes you: Cruz - May 11, 2011
- Penelope Cruz is Woody Allens fan - Feb 19, 2009