Penelope Cruz reduced Woody Allen to a stuttering fool!November 23rd, 2007 - 4:44 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 23 (ANI): Its not often that director Woody Allen has trouble getting his words out, but thats exactly what happened when he had to direct Penelope Cruz in a new movie.
And, the news comes straight from actress Scarlett Johansson, who also stars in the pic.
Johansson revealed that Allen wrote a part for the Spanish beauty after he saw her in her Oscar-nominated role in Volver.
However, he was so infatuated by her that he was reduced to a stuttering mess in her presence.
“Of course Woody was so unbelievably enamoured of her. He’d be like ‘Uh-uh-uh P-Penelope, P-Penelope,’” Contactmusic quoted Johansson, as saying.
“You’d think, ‘You are such a stuttering fool, man. Just get your stuff together.’ But what can you do - he’s an appreciator of fine things, and Penelope is quite fine,” she added. (ANI)
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to star in next Woody Allen film - Jun 21, 2011
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Cruz, Bardem may act together again - May 19, 2011
- Eisenberg, Cruz in Woody Allen's next film - Apr 19, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson orders Javier Bardem to undress her in scene - Jan 20, 2009
- Penelope Cruz on Vanity Fair's November cover - Sep 29, 2009
- Penelope Cruz is Woody Allens fan - Feb 19, 2009
- Johansson, Allen bonded over illness phobia - Nov 03, 2011
- Penelope Cruz becomes first Spanish actress to win an Oscar - Feb 24, 2009
- Actress Penelope Cruz confirms that she is pregnant! - Sep 15, 2010
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz will make 'great' parents: Woody Allen - Sep 16, 2010
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Penelope Cruz wants to win Oscar for her Spanish fans - Jan 26, 2009