Penelope Cruz pregnant?July 13th, 2012 - 3:05 am ICT by IANS
London, July 13 (IANS) Actress Penelope Cruz is reportedly three months pregnant and expecting her second child with husband Javier Bardem.
The 38-year-old already has 17-month-old son Leonardo with Bardem.
A source close to the couple confirmed the brunette beauty is pregnant, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Cruz recently admitted she is having the time of her life being a housewife and staying at home to look after Leonardo. She described it as the best thing in the world.
“I am a housewife and it’s beautiful, the best thing in the world. I know how to cook and it’s important to me to make fresh food every day. I don’t do crazy diets, just the good Mediterranean food that I love because it’s important to eat well,” she said.
Cruz also admitted she worries less since becoming a mother as before when she always loved to be concerned about everything in her life.
- Being housewife best thing in world: Cruz - Jul 01, 2012
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- Penelope Cruz sings praises of motherhood - May 12, 2011
- Monica Cruz To Act As Sister's Body Double In “Pirates Of The Carebbean” Next - Oct 13, 2010
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Cruz has no time to worry - Jun 26, 2012
- Penelope Cruz dances her way to perfect shape - May 11, 2011
- Cruz's worries make her suffer - Apr 11, 2012
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Cruz's life changed after becoming a mom - May 05, 2011
- It's time to relax, says Penelope Cruz - Jun 01, 2011
- Motherhood changes you: Cruz - May 11, 2011
- Penelope came to know of Oscar nomination late - Feb 06, 2010
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
Tags: actress penelope, becoming a mother, brunette beauty, crazy diets, fresh food, housewife, javier bardem, leonardo, london, mediterranean food, penelope cruz, staying at home, three months, time of her life