Penelope Cruz lying low in Cannes with food poisoningMay 19th, 2009 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 19 (ANI): Food poisoning has ruined Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz’s trip to the Cannes Film Festival, where she had gone to promote her forthcoming musical flick ‘Nine’.
She had to miss out the promotion of her forthcoming flick due to “some sort of food poisoning”, say reports
Cruz was set to join movie mogul Harvey Weinstein in presenting a trailer and a teaser for Nine, but sadly fell ill.
Weinstein revealed to journalists about Cruz’ ill health.
“Tomorrow night is her premiere for her movie. She is getting better and is seeing a doctor right now,” People magazine quoted Harvey as saying. (ANI)
- Penelope Cruz hit by food poising at Cannes - May 19, 2009
- Penelope Cruz's 'plumper than ever' frame sparks pregnancy rumours - Jul 16, 2009
- Penelope Cruz sings praises of motherhood - May 12, 2011
- Pitt parties hard at Cannes sans Jolie - May 25, 2012
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- McCartney to get top French honour - Sep 04, 2012
- "Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" Gets Unleashed During Super Bowl - Feb 07, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to begin filming in Sarajevo - Sep 12, 2011
- Javier Bardem Dedicated Cannes Award To Penelope Cruz - May 25, 2010
- Cruz, Bardem may act together again - May 19, 2011
- Penelope Cruz wants to do movie musical - Apr 18, 2011
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' to be screened at Cannes - Apr 15, 2011
- How Penelope Cruz landed a cameo in new SATC movie - May 22, 2010
- Penelope Cruz back in Rome for film shoot - Oct 12, 2011
Tags: actress penelope, cannes film festival, flick, food poisoning, harvey weinstein, health tomorrow, hollywood, hollywood actress, ill health, journalists, movie mogul, penelope cruz, people magazine, tomorrow night