Penelope Cruz hit by food poising at CannesMay 19th, 2009 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
Cannes, May 19 (IANS) Spanish actress Penelope Cruz had to skip the promotion of her upcoming musical “Nine” here as she was hit by food poisoning.
In France for the premiere of her movie “Broken Embraces”, which is directed by Pedro Almodovar, she was also slated to join movie mogul Harvey Weinstein to present a trailer and a teaser of “Nine”, but the actress fell ill, reports people.com.
Weinstein passed on the news to the media and informed them that she is getting better and will recover soon.
- Penelope Cruz lying low in Cannes with food poisoning - May 19, 2009
- Penelope Cruz enjoying motherhood - Nov 18, 2011
- Penelope Cruz on Vanity Fair's November cover - Sep 29, 2009
- Cruz, Bardem may act together again - May 19, 2011
- Pedro Almodovar snubs muse Penelope Cruz for new horror movie - May 07, 2010
- Trailer for Antonio Banderas film appears on web - May 09, 2011
- Penelope Cruz left red-faced wearing scarlet dress on red carpet - Aug 01, 2009
- Penelope Cruz left embarrassed over fashion faux pas - Aug 01, 2009
- Penelope Cruz ignited 'sexual desire' in gay director - Aug 10, 2009
- Spanish actress to work again with Almodovar - Jun 06, 2012
- Penelope Cruz ring sparks engagement rumours - Oct 13, 2009
- Filmmaker snubs Penelope Cruz for new movie - May 07, 2010
- Angelina Jolie to be part of Almodovar's film - Jan 16, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to romance Johny Depp - Mar 23, 2010
- Gay director Almodovar attracted to Penelope Cruz - Aug 10, 2009