Penelope Cruz got Vicky Cristina Barcelona role in 40 seconds flatAugust 12th, 2008 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 12 (ANI): Actress Penelope Cruz was finalized for a role in Vicky Cristina Barcelona - after meeting with director Woody Allen for just 40 seconds.
The Vanilla Sky star, who was offered the role of Maria Elena in the romantic comedy, said that she expected the meeting to last for at least 30 minutes.
However, it was over within 40 seconds, which the actress has described the quickest job interview she has ever had.
I was warned our meeting wouldn”t take long but I thought that would mean 30 minutes, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“Instead, he spoke to me for just 40 seconds. It was the shortest meeting I”ve ever had with a director,” she added. (ANI)
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Cruz to receive star on Walk Of Fame - Mar 29, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to star in next Woody Allen film - Jun 21, 2011
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz will make 'great' parents: Woody Allen - Sep 16, 2010
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Penelope Cruz back in Rome for film shoot - Oct 12, 2011
- Actress Penelope Cruz confirms that she is pregnant! - Sep 15, 2010
- Penelope Cruz Is Pregnant: Confirms Spokesperson - Sep 15, 2010
- Motherhood changes you: Cruz - May 11, 2011
- Woody Allen finds filming in New York expensive - Aug 25, 2010
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Welcomes Baby Boy - Jan 26, 2011
- Oscar like the best toy: Penelope Cruz - Jan 28, 2010