Pegg reveals Cruise’s secret to good bodyJune 8th, 2012 - 2:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Actor Simon Pegg has revealed that his “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” star Tom Cruise keeps his body in good shape with the help of an ice suit.
Pegg got to know about Cruise’s secret during the “Mission Impossible” shooting.
“He had this special suit. You put it around the muscles that you’ve been working out and it ices everything. I mean, he’s 49 now and he was working out so intensively that it was important for him to be able to actually move the next day,” Daily star quoted the 42-year-old as saying.
“So we’d be in the make up chairs and he’d have this little jacket thing on that would go ‘pffft’ every now and then to ice his muscles,” Pegg added.
Pegg said he was impressed by Cruise’s ambition and passion.
- Cruise up for more action after 50 - Dec 15, 2011
- I always dreamt of making films: Tom Cruise - Dec 05, 2011
- Where's Anil Kapoor in 'Mission Impossible 4' trailer, ask fans - Jul 01, 2011
- Tom cruises to India on a whirlwind tour - Dec 03, 2011
- Cruise plans global celebration for 50th b'day - Dec 14, 2011
- Tom Cruise to host screening of MI 4 for fans - Nov 22, 2011
- 'Mission Impossible 4' - thrilling action, disappointing cinema (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ** 1/2) - Dec 16, 2011
- World realising importance of Indian audiences: Anil Kapoor - Dec 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise denies reports that he paid fans to cheer for him - Dec 08, 2011
- Tom Cruise Happy With 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' - Nov 01, 2010
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Tom Cruise escapes serious injury - Dec 12, 2011
- Simon Pegg in talks to reprise 'Mission Impossible' role - Jul 23, 2010
- Tom Cruise confirms 'Mission: Impossible IV' director - May 08, 2010