Peaches Geldofs lonely NYE without hubbyJanuary 6th, 2009 - 2:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 6 (ANI): Socialite Peaches Geldof spent a lonely New Year without her hubby Max Drummey by her side.
In fact, the duo, who tied the knot five months back, was not together for the Christmas as well, reports The Mirror.
Geldof married Max Drummey, an American musician from the band Chester French on 5 August 2008 at A Little White Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
However, after just 96 days of matrimony, a British tabloid reported that Peaches” marriage is set to end in divorce
While Geldof denied the claims, her lonely Christmas and New Year has again fuelled the rumours of the split. (ANI)
- Peaches Geldof dismisses second marriage rumours - Jul 31, 2010
- Peaches Geldof engaged to rocker Thomas Cohen - Dec 12, 2011
- Two years after split, Drummey files for divorce from Geldof - Apr 23, 2011
- Peaches Geldof, Max Drummey getting divorced after 186 days of marriage - Feb 08, 2009
- Peaches Geldof's marriage was a 'publicity stunt', admits ex-hubby - Jun 11, 2009
- Peaches Geldof gets engaged again - Dec 12, 2011
- Cher to marry Medvetz soon? - Aug 22, 2012
- Peaches Geldof's girl-on-girl lip-lock caught on camera - Jun 15, 2009
- Peaches Geldof sparks new romance rumors - Feb 27, 2009
- Peaches Geldof dismisses divorce reports - Nov 11, 2008
- Peaches Geldof accused of wedding ''stunt'' to boost boyfriend''s band - Aug 18, 2008
- Peaches Geldofs hubby to be face to face with her two exes at gig - Aug 23, 2008
- Peaches Geldof wants to marry X Factor's Edward Grimes - Nov 03, 2009
- Peaches Geldof''s new hubby "terrified" of meeting dad-in-law - Aug 17, 2008
- Peaches Geldof insists she's 'no sex fiend' as nude pics surface - Mar 19, 2011
Tags: american musician, british tabloid, christmas, divorce, five months, hubby, little white chapel, little white chapel in las vegas, london jan, marriage, matrimony, mirror, new year, peaches, rumours, vegas nevada