Pawan Shankar’s litti-chokha treat on sets (TV Snippets) (With Images)June 22nd, 2012 - 6:34 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 22 (IANS) Actor Pawan Shankar’s “Kya Hua Tera Vaada” team was delighted when he brought a lunch box full of popular Bihari delicacy - litti-chokha.
It was a welcome change for the cast and crew of the show, from the daily food on the sets.
As most actors spend their time shooting nonstop on the sets, Pawan decided to add some excitement to their monotonous routine by treating everyone with the authentic food item. Litti is made of wheat flour and sattu (roasted gram) and is served with chokha (mashed potatoes mixed with mustard oil, onion and chillies) and ghee (butter).
Everyone, including actresses Mona Singh and Mouli Ganguly, gorged on it.
“The dish was so yummy I couldn’t stop myself from licking my fingers off,” said Bengali beauty Mouli, who plays Pawan’s latest love interest in the show.
Consummation on small screen, again!
After the much-hyped consummation scene between Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor on “Bade Achche Lagte Hain”, actors Pankaj Tiwari and Shriya Jha have got up, close and personal for the show “Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga”.
In the episode to be aired on Sahara One Friday, the lead characters - Aakash and Angana, essayed by Pankaj and Shriya respectively - will consummate their marriage in a scene.
Their characters have struggled through several trials and tribulations after Aakash revolts against staying in his wife’s mother Kalyanidevi’s palatial house. Angana backs her husband throughout.
While Aakash’s determination to hunt for a job and dedication to fight for the pride of their marital relationship impresses Angana’s heart, it is her respect for the relationship that cements Aakash’s love for her. That’s when they consummate their marriage.
Jayshree Soni to be replaced in ‘Niyati’?
If grapevine is to be believed, actress Jayshree Soni, who plays the lead character in “Rishton Ke Bhawar Mein Uljhi…Niyati”, might be replaced.
The names doing the rounds for the replacement include Sayantani Ghosh, Ankita Sharma and Rucha Gujarati, said a source.
Jayshree has been in news recently for her broken ankle, forcing the vital scenes of the show to be rescheduled.
Sayantani is known for “Ghar Ek Sapna”, while Rucha has been a part of several shows, but best remembered for her role in “Bhabhi”, and Ankita Sharma was seen in “Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya” and “Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto”.
- Aamir enjoys litti-chokha in Patna - Apr 25, 2012
- Ankita replaces Dimple in 'Amrit Manthan' - Jul 06, 2012
- Life is beautiful, finds KBC winner's family - Nov 01, 2011
- Rucha Gujarathi to enter 'Beend Banunga Ghodi...' - Sep 02, 2011
- Rucha Gujarati to enter 'Saas Bina Sasural' - Dec 27, 2011
- Shriya Saran, The Superstar Of South Indian Films Is Truly A Prankster - Jan 17, 2011
- I would love to do comedy: Rucha Gujarathi - May 20, 2010
- Bihar Day to be celebrated in seven countries - Mar 15, 2011
- Return to roots: Trinidad PM to plant saplings in village - Jan 10, 2012
- Yesteryears' item girl Jayshree T. set for TV debut - Oct 16, 2010
- Trinidad PM left 'lifetime' of memories for ancestral village - Jan 12, 2012
- Actress Rucha Gujrati Got Engaged - Aug 31, 2010
- Emotions flow as Trinidad's 'daughter PM' visits Bihar village - Jan 11, 2012
- Supriya Kumari To Show Her Dancing Skills On ‘Nachle Ve With Saroj Khan And Terence’ - Oct 23, 2010
- Mouli Gets Married To Mazher On October 15 - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: aakash, angana, authentic food, chillies, hellip, lunch box, marital relationship, mona singh, monotonous routine, mouli ganguly, mustard oil, niyati, pawan shankar, rishton, sahara one, sakshi tanwar, shriya, trials and tribulations, vaada, wheat flour