Paula Abdul wishes Ellen DeGeneres “best of luck”September 11th, 2009 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 11 (ANI): Paula Abdul has wished talk show host Ellen DeGeneres best of luck for her stint in American Idol.
Fox television had announced that DeGeneres would sit alongside Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi in the new season of the talent show.
“I think Ellen will b a gr8 judge on Idol. The is wildly funny, talented and I wish her the best of luck!” Usmagazine quoted Abdul as saying on Twitter.
Abdul left the show in August after eight seasons.
In an interview on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show, DeGeneres stressed that she’ll be an “honest” judge who will “bring compassion” to the show. (ANI)
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres to leave 'American Idol' - Jul 30, 2010
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Ryan Seacrest Has Deemed That Several Weeks Could Pass Before The New Judges of 'American Idol' Are Finalized - Aug 04, 2010
- Justin Timberlake on 'American Idol'? - Jul 28, 2010
- J.Lo, Stephen Tyler to judge 'American Idol' - Sep 23, 2010
- 'American Idol' Season 10, Day 1 Review: Change Of Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Randy Jackson Asserts That Occupying Simon Cowell’s Chair Is A Weird Experience - Jan 20, 2011
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres To Become "American Idol" Judge - Sep 10, 2009
- 'American Idol' named top 'TV money-spinner' by Forbes - Mar 19, 2011
- "American Idol" Sacks Kara DioGuardi? - Jul 31, 2010
- Lady Gaga says no to judging 'American Idol' - Sep 14, 2009
- J.Lo 'out of running as judge for 'American Idol' after diva act' - Aug 12, 2010
- Sir Elton John finds 'American Idol' boring - Oct 20, 2010
Tags: american idol, american idol fox, ani paula, best of luck, compassion, dioguardi, eight seasons, ellen degeneres, fox television, kiis fm radio, paula abdul, radio show, randy jackson, ryan seacrest, sept 11, simon cowell, stint, talent show, talk show host, talk show host ellen