Paula Abdul selling estate for charityDecember 20th, 2011 - 2:15 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 20 (IANS) Singer Paula Abdul is selling her estate to raise money for charities.
The estate, which will be on auction until Dec 21, will include a variety of household furnishings, hand-made decorations and antiques, as well as clothing, jewellery and shoes worn during her performances and promotional appearances on the US version of “American Idol” and “The X Factor”.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit animal rescue agency Paws, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the National Eating Disorder Association, reports contactmusic.com.
“Sale at my house going great. Lots of people with the holiday spirit shopping like crazy,” Abdul posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
- Combs, Simpson design Christmas tree for charity - Nov 15, 2011
- Chinese micro-blog launches paid membership - Jun 19, 2012
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen quits Twitter - Jul 15, 2012
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Ludacris honoured for charity work - Dec 21, 2011
- Lovato visits rehab patients - Dec 06, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Chinese officials take to blogging on local websites - Apr 27, 2011
- Jackson's 'deathbed' up for auction - Nov 10, 2011
- MJ's glove sold for $330K at auction - Dec 06, 2010
- Michael Jackson's glove sold for $330K at auction - Dec 07, 2010
- Paula Abdul and boyfriend Jeff Bratton split - Jan 09, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
Tags: american idol, animal rescue, antiques, auction, blogging, charities, charity, eating disorder association, holiday spirit, household furnishings, jewellery, london, money, national eating disorder association, paula abdul, paws, proceeds, shoes, wish foundation, x factor