Paula Abdul feels like a mother to American Idol co-judgesMay 11th, 2009 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 11 (ANI): Although American Idol judge Paula Abdul has never had any children of her own, she never feels lonely on Mother’s Day because she feels like she is mother to co-judges Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest.
Abdul revealed that she had been playing a maternal figure to Cowell, Ryan, Randy and all former American Idol contestants for long.
“I’m a mother to Simon, Ryan, and Randy… and all the former contestants, you know I really play that role. That’s not a role to play actually, it’s who I am authentically,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
As far as having kids of her own is concerned, Abdul revealed that she might adopt if the right man came along.
“I’d love to have children with that soulmate. Adoption is definitely an option,” she said. (ANI)
- American Idol 10th Season Premiere - Jan 19 - Jan 20, 2011
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- X-Factor Season Premiere: Rachel Crow - Sep 22, 2011
- LEE WINS American Idol: Farewell To Simon, Brett Michaels Performs! - May 27, 2010
- Ryan Seacrest Says J-Lo Will Be 'Idol's' New "Mean Judge" - Jan 07, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez And Steven Tyler Announced As 'American Idol' Judges - Sep 23, 2010
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Paula Abdul and boyfriend Jeff Bratton split - Jan 09, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres finds Simon Cowell a 'challenge' on the American Idol - Feb 11, 2010
- Paula Abdul Creates 'Got To Dance' Show on CBS - May 25, 2010
- Ryan Seacrest: 'J. Lo is a mean American Idol judge' - Jan 07, 2011
- Paula Abdul thinks that Simon Cowell is obsessed with her - Feb 09, 2011
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011